And yet again... here I am running out of time again.
But let me tell you! This week has been great. Most of the days have been
in the mid to upper 70's and let me tell you I have been in Heaven!
We have been seeing so many miracles!!!! Jose has decided to get baptized
on the 26th of April so we get to help him prepare for his special day. He came
to church yesterday and everyone in the ward was so excited for him and already
have his baptism on their calendars to come. What a tender mercy. It has been
such an amazing opportunity to teach him and to invite him to come closer to
Jesus Christ.
We were also able to meet with a mom of one of the missionaries serving
from our ward this week. She doesn't come to church much and it was actually a
miracle that we were even able to find them. I just imagine how happy that elder
must be to know that someone found his family and is now teaching them. His mom
has such a powerful testimony too. I look forward to helping her more and to
getting to know them more.
Heavenly Father truly loves each one of us. He is watching out for us and
is guiding us to those that are in need. As we follow the promptings of the
Spirit, I know that we will all be able to be answers to the prayers of others.
I love you all! I am so grateful to be a missionary and to be able to serve
Heavenly Father! I love Spanish! I love.... EVERYTHING!
Have a wonderful week! Go see some miracles or be a miracle for someone
else :)
Con carino,
Hermana Jarvis
pictures!
1. teaching a lesson on mini chairs!
2. Jose with his baptism date that he was invited to pray about. He got his
answer and said yes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment